Thursday, July 3, 2014

Time to fly.

I would never forget that day I had to leave my home and family for the very first time, specially when I  looked at my mom and saw the pain on her eyes. It was very heart braking!
I was just turning eighteen, and I was so hungry for freedom, I wanted to be independent and explore the world. I never thought it would be so difficult to say good bye!
Finally after I was able to leave the nest, my adventure started and I felt at that moment that it was a perfect time to fly.
I had so many dreams and desires like any other young guy, but I never thought about the challenges and dangers that I would encounter on my way. Growing up in a small city by the pacific ocean of Mexico doesn't give you enough skills to go out to the big world, but I didn't know that; I just wanted to go out there and experience it all. That is how the adventure of my life begun.


No comments:

Post a Comment