Thursday, July 24, 2014

My pink glasses.


 No body has it easy in this world, we all have to battle with different problems and fears. Who doesn't have a family, friends, relationship, money, job, school and what for me would be the worst a health issue? We all do! We're not alone and the moment we are able to realize it, it would give us the strength to move forward.
Long time ago a good friend of mine said to me "You like seeing everything with your pink glasses." I didn't understand what he meant, so he explained that I wasn't a realistic person because I didn't like to tell people that I had problems and that my life wasn't perfect. I knew my life wasn't perfect and I had issues too, but I also knew that I wouldn't resolve anything by complaining all the time. I learned at such a young age to look around and pay attention to people in worst situation than mine, so it made me realized that I had nothing to complain about. There is nothing wrong with having an optimistic personality, it's amazing what we can do the moment we start looking for something positive in between all the negativity that life can put us through.
It's very important to keep our HOPE! I've been in so many dark moments in my entire life, but keeping myself calm and with a positive attitude have helped me to find the light at the end of the tunnel.
I wasn't born with a "lucky star" like an other friend said to me. He thought that I was a lucky person because everything I wanted, I was able to get. The truth is that I worked hard to achieve all my goals, no body came and knocked on my door to give me what I desired. We all are able to have the ideal job, material stuff, a career, a perfect other half, a good life in general, but we have to put ourselves out there and make it happen. We are all able to make changes when things are not going the way we planned, but we have to be willing to take risks and let go of anything is not making us happy at the moment. It takes a lot of courage to make changes, but at the end it feels so good when you look back and realized that you made it.
So put on the pink glasses and start visualizing the kind of life you would love to have. I've been doing it myself for all these years and has worked out. I'm not saying that I have a perfect life, but I am happy with my achievements and anything I don't like, I always try to change it for better.



This is my very first paint that reminds me of all my dark moments, but at the end there always  has been a bright light waiting for me... I called it "HOPE"


No comments:

Post a Comment