Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The journey of life.

Our daily routine can make us feel energy less, irritable and at some point even hopeless. We all need to find a way of releasing that negativity and recharge our bodies and minds with positive energy so then we would be able to deal with our every day challenges. There are many ways of relaxing and get rid of our bad thoughts but, it's up to us to discover the secret to have a peace of mind. Think about doing something that would make you forget about all your problems, keeping your mind busy is the best way of staying healthy. Our mind is very powerful, so we have to be very careful when we start feeling the monotony in our life in general. We have to spice things up by making changes and trying new stuff, it's always good to innovate ourselves and not let our self esteem go down.
Life is to short to spend it feeling sorry about ourselves so, wasting our time hoping someone would rescue us is a big mistake. We would always have emotional support from our love ones but it's really our job and journey to make our existence better or worst.
I learned at a young age that life wasn't going to be easy for me so, I stop complaining about it and began to look for alternative ways of finding my happiness. On my journey I found out that my life wasn't as tough as I thought, specially when I started realizing that there were lots of people in worst situations than mine. Life is not unfair, we just have to change our mentality to be able to see the positive side of a negative experience. Now I know that every time I go through a dark moment is because something better is about to happen, having this attitude has been helping me to get up each time I have fallen and has kept me on the right path.
My parents always said to me "Don't ask God or the universe for material stuff or to win the lottery. Ask for health and a job because with those two you would be able to have anything you want, if you work hard for it." I've been doing these since I can remember and it has been working for me as I am sure it would work for you too... Everything is possible, we just have to make it happen by believing in ourselves and thinking that there would always be a new day.
Good luck with your life adventure! 

Appreciating nature and life help us to relax.









  

No comments:

Post a Comment