Saturday, August 9, 2014

The Angels in my life.

As growing up, I heard my grandma's stories about angels. She said they were around all the time to guide us and protect us from all the bad things we were expose to. I loved listening to her, she was an amazing story teller! As getting older, I understood that all the stories had a message and my grandma's goal was to direct us on the right path. When I look back into my childhood, I feel so lucky to have had a woman in my life who knew what it was best for me and that made me realized that my grandma was my guardian angel during all that time.
Most of us have the idea of angels as a religious way, with big wings and beautiful faces. I believe that angels can look just like us and they're regular people who are there for us in moments that we need them the most. It could be a stranger helping you get up after you fell on the street or you're best friend giving you advice and supporting you all the time. Human Angels are those who are there for us every time we are in need of help.
I have had angels in my life, starting with my grandma who took care of me as a child and who taught me the basics of life. Then I had Barbara, a lady who made me feel safe by letting me know that I wasn't alone and that she cared about me when she hardly knew me. I would never forget this Hindu guy who walked into my beauty salon in California, the salon was brand new so I didn't have a lot of business and I spent most of the time reading and trying not to worry to much about paying bills at the end of the month. Then this guy walks in and asked for a glass of water, after having some he said "brand new business? don't worry, money right now comes and goes but in less than two months this place would be busier and you would have extra money." He made me feel so good by telling me that and giving me hope when I needed it the most. My last angel came to my life about five years ago, at that time I was feeling lost and I was trying to find my way again. I had nothing to offer so I felt that it was better for me to be alone. When I told him my story, he said to me "we all have had hard times in our lives so let me help you to get out of this one and share with you what I have." I believe that everything happens for a reason and because of that, him and I have been together for all this time. I can tell you many more stories like these, but I am sure you guys have many to tell as well.
As I said before, everything happens for a reason, all the hard times we go through are taking us to better moments, opportunities and life in general. There will always be someone there for us helping us to get through... those are our human angels.




No comments:

Post a Comment