Monday, August 4, 2014

A new day.

I woke up by the barking of the dogs we're house sitting and I felt irritated, the morning was cool and bed felt so comfortable. I had to get up anyways, the little monsters needed to be fed. We've been with these dogs for a week and it's amazing how attach we're getting to them even when they drive us a little crazy, they give such an unconditional love.
The morning was beautiful, clear blue sky and a nice breeze. The birds singing and flying around the back yard, then I saw the sun right on top of the lake reminding me that it was a new day. There was no reason for me to have a negative attitude when I was given the gift of waking up one more time.  Sitting by the pool and feeling the sunshine on my face while having a cup of coffee never felt so good, moments like these make me realize how lucky we all are by having the opportunity of been alive.
It's incredible the small things that can make us happy, we just need
to open our eyes and be able to see the simplicity of life without making it complicated by our negativity.
Having the opportunity of traveling is the best thing that can happen to each of us. It's not only about visiting beautiful places, it's about seeing what's out there and learning what people have to do to survive. These experiences are helping me to be more grateful with what I have and to try to help the ones who might be less fortunate than me. Life is not easy, but it's up to us to make it better or worst. It's all about our attitude.


                     
                                                             

      This video plays the same song from the one above with English subtitles lyrics. Every time I feel a bit blue, I like to listen to it.
                                                                        




No comments:

Post a Comment